Psychreg Journal of Psychology (PJP) is published through Psychreg, a digital publication with a focus on psychology, mental health, and well-being.
As an interdisciplinary journal, PJP publishes empirical and theoretical contributions in any of the areas within psychology and allied fields. The Journal is supported by voluntary editorial board members and academic referees. PJP is an open access, double-blind, peer-reviewed journal.
The acceptance of the following terms and conditions confirms your appointment as an Editorial Board Member/Peer Reviewer of PJP.
- Your appointment is open-ended.
- In the event that you wish to terminate your appointment, you are to notify the Chief Editor.
- PJP acknowledges its great appreciation to its peer reviewers. At present, it is not positioned to compensate for your time and effort financially.
- You agree to display your name, photograph, and affiliation on the websites of PJP and Psychreg.
- Ownership of the Journal, its goodwill and trademark, shall remain with PJP and Psychreg.